We produce private labels and OEM-products in the product categories of storage media, batteries, rechargeable batteries, lighting products and multi-media accessories. Our professional support starts with the idea and ends with the after-sales service. Teams of experienced experts take care of product development, sourcing and production, quality control as well as on-time deliveries.
Our principal attitude is that of never-ending improvement. We enjoy the progressive development and continuous optimisation of made-to-measure product ranges and individual service packages in close interaction with our customers.
Our teams of experts analyze the individual requirements of our customers and use market research and trend studies to find the best fitting solution. Attending international trade shows and/or technology road maps are a way of contributing to turn a first idea into a successful reality. On the base of many years of experience in sourcing and sales we support each project step by step until we have found the best solution for our customers. Besides product concepts and product programmes this may involve the definition of the ideal supply chain to optimise cost, quality, logistics and time-to-market.
- Market analysis & trend observation
- Development of product ideas & assessment of customer requirements
- Concepts for products, programmes & packages (staff of in-house designers)
- Engineering of prototypes, samples
- Definition of product specifications to comply with the legal requirements and respond to specific customer requests.
- Definition of the ideal supply chain.
- Audit and test guidelines
Sourcing & production
Back in 1979 already we have been negotiating directly with leading manufacturers of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products. With the majority of our suppliers we share already many years of successful cooperation in good partnership that is based on high mutual respect and trust. Our purchasing team is always very close to our production partners, implementing the demands of our customers rapidly and purposefully at the supplier production site thus ensuring a compliance with the requirements for cost, quality and timing.
A substantial portion of our private label products is printed and packed on our production lines at our head office in Neuenrade. This gives us the option to act with great flexibility in our sourcing, bundle customer volumes, optimise cost and respond quickly to the requirements of our customers
- Selection of suppliers
- Supplier management
- Purchasing negotiations and contract management
- Production and project steering
- Own flexible packaging lines at the Neuenrade site
The perfect quality of your brand is the focus of our activities. This is why we invest significant portions of our resources in quality control. As suppliers we qualify manufacturers who are leaders in their respective sector of industry and comply with European quality standards only. Incoming goods undergo a systematic inspection. Production processes are monitored on a continuous basis. Our QA- team attends to our private label projects from the very beginning by working off an elaborate catalogue of actions jointly with leading international test & inspection institutes. This ensures that the quality of the products we manufacture meets in all aspects the requirements of our customers, EU directives and national laws.
- Preparation of product specifications
- First sample inspections
- Checking of documents
- Inspections at the production sites before and during the production
- Inspection and control of compliance with EU directives and national laws
- Final random inspection and control of CTR loading
- Goods incoming and outgoing controls to AQL guidelines
- In-house QA-team, test equipment and test stations in Germany
- Cooperation with independent test institutes like TÜV, Interlek, SGS, Bureau Veritas & Dekra
Global supply chain
With our own logistics centre in the heart of Germany we ensure that our goods arrive at our customers’ POS in a way that is optimal in cost, on time and in perfect condition.
Flexibility and individuality assume a central role in the design of the SK supply chain. Independently of our customers’ requests for support in transport management, import of goods, packaging services, a decentralised shop delivery or merchandising at the POS – by way of our modular service programme we ensure that we are always able to respond to the requirements of our customers on an individual basis and to the full extent.
- Contract logistics and transport management
- Transport and warehouse insurance
- Customs clearance
- Inventory management, receipt of goods and shipping preparation
- Packaging services (repacking, labelling, blister packing, etc.)
- Central warehouse and shop deliveries
- POS merchandising support
- State-of-the-art solutions for the exchange of electronic data (EDI, Sinfos, etc.)