Nobody is perfect
We regret if our products do not meet your expectations – after all a perfect quality is what we strive for every day. In order to guarantee a smooth processing of your complaint, we kindly ask you to consider the following points before you send our RMA form:
- Kindly adhere to our safety instructions when you handle blank CDs.
- Kindly adhere to our safety instructions when you handle blank DVDs.
- Kindly observe that our products are compatible with all TV sets and receivers, but that the formatting sometimes will depend on the specific set. Taking a look at the manufacturer’s handbook usually helps to find out about the need for formatting.
- With consideration to hardware kindly use the latest firmware at all times.
- Your understanding is kindly requested that SK cannot be held liable for any normal wear or damage caused by misuse or improper operation.
- Your understanding is kindly requested that SK cannot be held liable for any damage to storage media caused by accident, lightening, water, fire or other causes, which qualify as acts of God.
- Your understanding is kindly requested that SK cannot be held liable for the loss of programmes, data, or other information stored on our media.
Our complaint form must be completely and carefully filled out for returns to SK.
For answers to questions or assistance you may require kindly contact us through our ticket system. Our staff will be pleased to provide all assistance you may need.Support-Ticket